Let's talk about the history and music of the American Heartland

Visit our Sister Sites
CreekDontRise.com Home Page Visit our sister site, School of the Rock
Visit our Classic Train Songs Page
A page devoted to some of Paul's own music endeavors.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:30 am

To ask any question about the content on this site please use our Site Contact Page.

To sign up for this discussion forum, please use our Forum Signup Page.

Either way, we'll be very glad to hear from you - Paul Click to see Paul's music home page Click to contact Paul through this page. Click to see Paul's music page on Facebook Click to see Paul's music blog page Click to hear Paul's music on SoundCloud. Click to sign up for this discussion forum. Click to learn about our Momma Don't Low Newsletter. Click to see Paul's YouTube Channel. Click to see Paul's Twitter Page

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:12 am 
Site Admin

A scammer/spammer writes:

firstname: Heriberto
lastname: Loader
city_add: Ried Im Oberinntal
state_add: TYROL
zip_add: 6531
comment: The self education industry is a $355 Million per day industry and is expected to TRIPLE in the next 5 years! And with the right strategy this could be your opportunity to:

Get in early before it is oversaturated.
Help others go faster while you get paid
Fix a broken system
Make an impact on the world
Get paid for a skill, hobby, passion or expertise you already have (or get paid from someone else’s)

And Tony Robbins, Russell Brunson and Dean Graziosi are finally going to show YOU how to take advantage of it…

(Now if you don’t already know who these 3 guys are then you’ll want to listen up!! They’ve impacted millions of lives and have generated billions of dollars)

Look, if you’ve ever thought about (or even if you never thought about) getting paid for something you know (like a passion or a skill)... or even getting paid from what others know, then you have to attend.

This is one of the fastest growing industries online and in all areas of the world.

And for the first time ever they’re doing a webclass training on how to extract your wisdom (or somebody else’s) and get other people to pay you for it!

You can save your spot here (and when you do register, you’re immediately going to get a brand new, never before seen training from Tony and Dean. No one else will ever get a chance to see this rare training except for us).

[landing page url redacted]

After hearing what they’re teaching, I t

------------------------------------------

Heriberto,

Thank you for telling me something I know very well from many past experiences. And especially for using a contact page from one of my music sites to do so. Do you really think I've published literally hundreds of pages about music and related subjects just because I'm hoping someone like you will spam each site I support with unrelated hype for products that likely as not don't even exist. The LAST thing I would ever do is to click on a link any spammer like you provides.

If the experts you describe want to sell their services as you suggest, I suspect that A: they will sell them through legitimate means that do not include wholesale spamming of webmasters. and B: Anyone actually interested in such services would probably know how to find them on his or her own.

That said, if you're interested in learning more about internet spams/scams that actually work, I can refer you to a friend who has perfected the system - the Exiled Nigerian Prince. He occasionally takes on apprentices for a fee. Usually his rates are pretty reasonable, like $150 an hour. He's been so backed up since 2018 that he's quadrupled that rate. However he has offered to get you started for his regular rate, as a personal favor to me.

Please go to the Exiled Nigeria Prince's contact page ( https://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm ) and enter the required information, including the routing code and bank account number that you want to use to pay your apprenticeship fees. Within a few hours, I guarantee you will learn more about internet scams than you would otherwise learn in a lifetime messing about with the sort of thing you have been sending me.

Best of luck!

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 10:49 am 
Site Admin

Dear Readers,

Paul here. Our friend Mutabe, otherwise known as the Exiled Nigerian Prince, or ENP for short, has been "off the grid" deliberately since ICE started raiding the neighborhood he was living in and hauling off anyone who looked like they could be an immigrant willy-nilly, to keep them in detention camps without access to legal support, or even things like toothbrushes and soap. Some of those people have been upstanding members of their communities for decades. Yes, a few had overstayed visas or whatever, but the vast majority have been contributing to the economy and taking jobs that - let's admit it - most USA-born white people would refuse to take. In fact, all but a small percentage of "undocumented aliens" work hard for a living and pay into programs like Social Security and Medicare that they will never be able to use because of their status. Only white supremacists and their supporters claim that these people are a drain on society.

Several of Mutabe's friends are now behind bars in places worse than most prisons, separated from their families and from any chance at freedom of any kind.

Fearful of leading ICE agents to the homes where they have been staying or the job sites where they have been working, both Mutabe and Shucks, his New Orleans friend have been staying off the internet altogether or using false identities when they do get in touch with their friends. Mutabe tells me Shucks has found a workaround so they may be getting back in touch soon. Our apologies for the communications blackouts.

Ooops, now I'm going to get serious for a moment:

In the meantime, lockdown has a special meaning in predominantly black and Hispanic communities, where Covid infections, especially fatal cases, are double what they are in predominantly white communities. Moreover, millions of black and Hispanic workers, deemed "essential," have been forced to work in situations where they are exposed to infection because of wealthy business owners not bothering to provide them with a safe workplace or protective gear. It's fine for a certain class of gun-waving people to tromp all over the statehouse grounds claiming that they are somehow being harmed by various levels of precautions, while overlooking the people who are truly suffering.

I beg you, if you consider yourself a religious person, to pray to your God for the truly underprivileged and unprotected during this crisis.

Paul

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 am 
Site Admin

A spammer/scammer writes:

Re: Activate this USD16 Custom Logo Coupon: Be quick, few slots left!

Hi, Good Morning,

Do you need a Logo or a Website?
There’s never been a better time to start building your business. Launch your brand on the path to success in 2020 with a custom logo design in just $16 (and save some cash too).
Activate this Custom Logo Coupon: Be quick, few slots left!
The next steps are easy—and fun.
- Finish telling us what you need.
- Get multiple unique logo designs.
- 24-48 Hours Turnaround Time
Whatever your industry, whatever your style, our expert designers are ready to create a unique custom logo design for your business in 24 HOURS.

Lock this USD16 deal now, it’s the final countdown and reaps the benefits for a better and brighter tomorrow.

Our dedicated support team is always available with any questions you might have. Together, we’ll make it through this. We’ll be here helping you and everyone harness the power of creativity to move your business forward.

Thanks,
Caterina Phillips - Senior Manager
sales@illustrativeagency.com
Illustrative Agency
To receive no further emails, reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the Subject line.

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Caterina,

Thank you for telling me (in so many words) that the web site you contacted me through needs a new logo and offering to make one up for me for $16. I credit you with actually having a web page; most logo scammers/spammers don't do that. It also gave a chance to see the "royalty-free" logos you have designed for other people. Including the plumbing company logo using Mario, who is anything BUT royalty-free.

Frankly, I'm not all that interested in dealing with a company that doesn't understand the first thing about trademarks. Or who is nervous about putting their street address in their contact materials. I suspect that you don't exist at all, except as a web page and a couple people spamming anyone they can, and maybe ripping off other company's logos to present "products" to your victims, er, customers that might well get them sued in the future.

That said, my friend the Exiled Nigerian Prince, ENP for short, could probably stand a new logo, since he's been using a poster a friend created several years ago. Maybe you could update it for him. In fact, he has money literally "laying around" (well, stored in duffel bags in storage lockers all over greater Chicago), and he would be glad to pay you up to $150,000 for a logo he likes.

The only thing is that he has to pay by direct bank transfer, due to the Federal government blocking his ability to open credit or debit card accounts. If you would be so kind as to go to the ENP's contact page ( https://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm ) and enter the requested information, including your bank routing code and checking account number, he will quickly deposit $150,000 in your bank account so you can get started on his logo redesign.

With any luck, this will bring about an exciting new change in your company's future prospects!

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 6:55 am 
Site Admin

Subject: Offering you a website + Logo + Wikipedia Page + Blogs + Book Writing Services!

Hello,

Reminder: These prices are going to expire soon! Below are our discounted prices of the list of services we are providing:

Wikipedia page: $199
Custom Website: $299 with hosting and logo
Ebook: $5 per page with the free book cover (front and back)
Blogs:$9/300-500 words
Articles:$8/300-500 words - per page
Resume: $79
Video: $99 / 30 seconds video
Custom Business Plans: $10/per page
Press Release: $49/per 300 words along with getting it published
Website Content: $29/per 300 words
Product Descriptions: $6/per product
SEO: Both Onpage and Offpage: $199
SMM: Social Media Management: $175

And for those who were looking to get their "Wikipedia pages" up or their custom "Book" written - this is the best time as you can share your maximum time and involvement.

Feel free to reply back to me or give me a call or text at 415-891-1149, if you are interested and request a proposal.

Awaiting your prompt response!

Best Regards

Ray
Project Manager
ProCreativeWriters.com
45333 Fremont Blvd Suite 5, Fremont, CA 94538, United States
415-891-1149

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This email was sent by ray@procreativewriters.com to [redacted]

ProCreativeWriters | Font BlvdSan Francisco, CA 94132, USA

Our Privacy Policy [ ] and Terms of Use. [ ]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear "Ray,"

Considering that you wrote this message to an existing web site that comes up on the first page of almost all related Google keyword searches, I have no idea what you expect to offer me. Except, perhaps the chance to open an existing, healthy web site up to internet frauds who don't even (apparently) realize what "procreative" means (it means you are capable of procreating, something that may be important to you personally, but that I don't, frankly, want to hear about).

Considering that you have sent this spam to SEVERAL of the existing, healthy, popular web pages I support, I suspect that you know even less about all the "services" you offer than I do.

In short, I am not interested in anything you think you have to offer. Also, I can't resist telling you to go procreate yourself.

Best wishes,

Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 7:15 am 
Site Admin

66 Cunnery Rd
Manchester
WV West Virginia
M60 3WG
Sweden

Comments: Hi, We are wondering if you would be interested in our service, where we can provide you with a dofollow link from Amazon (DA 96) back to [web site name redacted]?

The price is just $77 per link, via Paypal.

To explain what DA is and the benefit for your website, along with a sample of an existing link, please read here: [link redacted]

If you'd be interested in learning more, reply to this email but please make sure you include the word INTERESTED in the subject line field, so we can get to your reply sooner.

Kind Regards,
Claudia

-------------------------------------------------------
Dear "Claudia," who apparently thinks West Virginia is part of Sweden,

When you start out by lying about where (and probably who) you are, I am not all that inclined to do business with you. When you offer me a "service" that could backfire on ME when Amazon catches on to what you're doing, I'm even less inclined.

In addition, you keep sending me this message, always through web sites that come up on the first page of Google for nearly all relevant key words. Are you implying you can help my SEO do better by fraud than I've done by hard work, good content, and respect for my readers? I'm not impressed.

However, I may be able to send you to someone who could honestly use your help - the Exiled Nigerian Prince, or ENP for short. Since he is currently hiding from ICE in an undisclosed location in the American Midwest, he has had trouble updating his own web site, much less working on his SEO. He tells me he will pay ANYONE who can bring his web site up to par and improve his SEO significantly between $10,000 and $250,000, depending on his satisfaction with the improvements.

Unfortunately, his situation keeps him from using credit or debit cards or even PayPal to make such payments - he has to use direct deposit. If you're interested in working with the Prince, and potentially earning in 1 engagement what would ordinarily take you thousands of engagements, please go to the Prince's contact page ( https://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm ) and enter the requested information, including your bank's routing code and your checking account number.

Good luck with a new endeavor that should prove very profitable (at least for one person involved).

Paul

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 11:44 am 
Site Admin

A spammer/scammer writes:

Subject: Invoice id28208 info

DownloadView120KBQT.28208.xls
Good day

Our team has resolved payment we received from you processing delay. In the attached file we put ?extensive? billing information and your invoice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear "Cassius,"

I can't help wondering what a "Wonder master" is.
Maybe your role in life is making people WONDER about things like this.

I also wonder why I've received the exact same e-mail with over a dozen different names attached.

All wondering aside,

I have to inform you that you have sent this invoice to the wrong person. It is payable by the Exiled Nigerian Prince. Because he is an undocumented immigrant currently in hiding from ICE, he cannot pay you by credit card or PayPal, but he CAN pay you by direct deposit to your bank. If you would go to the Exiled Nigerian Prince's contact page (https://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm ) and enter all the required information, he will soon pay the invoice, and give you an extra 20% for your inconvenience. Please be certain to include your bank routing number and checking account number.

Best of luck with your collections efforts!

Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 7:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi,

We'd like to introduce to you our explainer video service which we feel can benefit your site.

Check out some of our existing videos here: [links redacted]

All of our videos are in a similar animated format as the above examples and we have voice over artists with US/UK/Australian accents.

They can show a solution to a problem or simply promote one of your products or services. They are concise, can be uploaded to video such as Youtube, and can be embedded into your website or featured on landing pages.

Our prices are as follows depending on video length:
0-1 minutes = $169
1-2 minutes = $279
2-3 minutes = $389

*All prices above are in USD and include a custom video, full script and a voice-over.

If th

---------------------------------------------

Dear "Barbara,"

As a professional writer since 1980 and a web content provider since 1995, I am confident that my target audiences (also literate people as a rule) have no trouble figuring out what my web sites are for from the first sentence on.

This is about the twentieth time you have spammed me with the same advertisement for something I could slap together on my desktop in ten minutes if I thought I needed it. The only thing that changes is the fake names and addresses.

So maybe it's time somebody explained something to you. Through my exhaustive list of contacts in the industry, I have been able to track down exactly who and where you are. And I have put one of my less "savory" acquaintances, Luigi, on notice that the next time you spam me with this crap, I will dispatch him to your house to "explain" something to you. As a personal favor to you, I will ask him to leave his baseball bat in the car, at least on the first visit.

Do you need me to send you a video to "explain" what I'm talking about?

Have a nice day,

Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 8:00 am 
Site Admin

You Can DOUBLE Your Productivity For Life In Under 48 Hours
And when it comes to changing your life, there's nothing more important to fixing your productivity.
Think about it.

If you're twice as productive, then, as far as your environment supports it, you're going to make at least twice as much. However, the growth is almost always exponential. So expect even more income, free time, and the ability to decide what you want to do at any given moment.

Here's the best course I've seen on this subject: [link redacted]
It's a fun and pretty short read... and it has the potential to change your life in 48 hours from now.

And when it comes to changing your life, there's nothing more important to fixing your productivity.
Think about it.

If you're twice as productive, then, as far as your environment supports it, you're going to make at least twice as much. However, the growth is almost always exponential. So expect even more income, free time, and the ability to decide what you want to do at any given moment.

Here's the best course I've seen on this subject: [link redacted]
It's a fun and pretty short read... and it has the potential to change your life in 48 hours from now.

And when it comes to chang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Eugenio Boatwright/Michael Hehn/whoever you are.

Spams from people like you are why limit the comment areas on my contact pages to 800 characters. How many times would you have repeated yourself if I had set it to, say, 8000.

One way I double MY productivity is by sending this sort of message immediately to the spam bin. Even more important to my productivity is NEVER clicking on links from professional liars.

Did you really think sending me this message two and a half times under two different names would convince me you were legit?

In fact, you could use some help with your approach.

One of the best internet scammers in the world is my friend the Exiled Nigerian Prince. He also enjoys giving tips to young folks trying to follow in his footsteps. However, there are so many demands for his coaching services that he has to charge a fee. Does $100/hr for advice from the king of internet scams sound like a good deal?

He's currently hiding out from ICE in the American midwest, so he can't use credit cards or PayPal, but he still has access to his online bank accounts. If you are interested in his services, please go to his contact page ( https://exilednigerianprince.com/enp.htm ) and enter the required information, including your bank account number and routing code, so he can withdraw payment for each hour he spends with you.

I know this may sound a little "hinky," but would the Exiled Nigerian Prince lie to you?

Best of luck,

Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:09 am 
Site Admin

From Carroll Dutcher:

[Name of new porno novel deleted]! A novel that starches your emotional – erotic itch!
[Long list of twisted sexual situations deleted]
Does this describe a dysfunctional family? Or is this unspoken social issues of modern society?
BLOCKBUSTER Opening! [More twisted sexual situations deleted]
[Novel name withheld] has more turns and twist than our intestines.
[Novel name withheld] Combination of my personal experiences and creativity.
[URL withheld] for “CLICK & VIEW” VIDEO.

-----------------------------------------------

Dear "Carroll,"

First of all you need to know I'm of English descent, so I have no need of anything that will starch my emotions or anything else.
I can't believe you think hyping a porno novel by repeatedly spamming all of my various web sites' contact pages is going to get you anywhere. I hope you paid more for that robospam software you're using than you'll ever recover.
Also why would I want to know about your sexual antics, er, "personal experiences"?
And who told you that advertising your porno book by comparing its plot to intestines was a good idea?

Also why would I click on a video instead of a "landing page.? I'm so confused. I thought you were selling a book, not a video.

I hope you get your guts sorted out and maybe get counseling, if half the stuff you describe in the parts I deleted actually happened to you. If you think I'm remotely interested in more detail, you really DO need counseling.

Get help.

Paul

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 11:20 am 
Site Admin

From Callum Reel/Franck Tamdhu and a dozen other fake names:

The clarification of the critical situation in the world may help Your business. We don't give advice on how to run it. We highlight key points from the flood of information for You to draw conclusions.

Fact: conflicting vested interests change the world. Agenda: control and reduction of the human population. Ways and Means: genetic engineering of viruses, mass-media scares, mandatory vaccination.
Thank You for the time of reading our unsolicited message! God bless You.
See: [Link to hater, anti-science, conspiracy-theory blog deleted]

------------------------------------------------------
Dear Satan's spawn (I don't know which of the dozens of names you've used to spam me repeatedly I should use to address you. so I'll just address you by class).

Your wholesale of spewing lies and hate is not only despicable, it tells me that you are nothing but Satan's pawn working to bring as many people to hell with you as you possibly can.

That's not a thoughtless curse. I think about such things very hard, and I have a 3-year Master of Divinity in Bible, so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

You are going to hell. That's not even wishful thinking on my part, just statement of fact. And the more people who fall for your lies the more you will deserve it.

Sorry, I usually put things more gently or use humor to deflect painful subjects, but in this case, in these times, there is nothing funny about spreading lies that hurt and deceive people.

Hoping for your sake that you repent.

Paul

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next