Let's talk about the history and music of the American Heartland

Visit our Sister Sites
CreekDontRise.com Home Page Visit our sister site, School of the Rock
Visit our Classic Train Songs Page
A page devoted to some of Paul's own music endeavors.

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:07 am

To ask any question about the content on this site please use our Site Contact Page.

To sign up for this discussion forum, please use our Forum Signup Page.

Either way, we'll be very glad to hear from you - Paul Click to see Paul's music home page Click to contact Paul through this page. Click to see Paul's music page on Facebook Click to see Paul's music blog page Click to hear Paul's music on SoundCloud. Click to sign up for this discussion forum. Click to learn about our Momma Don't Low Newsletter. Click to see Paul's YouTube Channel. Click to see Paul's Twitter Page

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:04 am 

ENP here. My friends, I come to you with a heavy heart. Paul has told me that the recently circulated wanted poster was a hoax. But that doesn't keep many ignorant people from looking for me and even seeking to take my life.

Maria's family and I recently tested the boat we were planning to use for our trip to the Texas coastline. But as soon as we moved away from the dock we realized that the horizon was dotted with Zodiacs, those powered rubber rafts that special ops forces use. But I don't think they were special ops forces. They were bounty hunters armed with AK47s and worse, even grenade launchers. One fellow even had a helmet on that made him look like Boba Fett. I would rather not end up in Carbonite or worse, so we cautiously returned to the dock, where we tied up for the night.

The hardest thing I have ever done was to tell Maria's family to make their journey without me. In the short time we have known each other I feel we have made a connection. Under her father's watchful eye, I kissed her goodby and tried to say in Spanish, "We'll always have Paris." But she thought I was saying, "Banana pancakes kill werewolves," so the moment was lost.

This morning, I helped them cast off on the next leg of their journey, then I bought a beat up old Land Rover from a fellow in the village, took it to where my station wagon was hidden, and transferred my belongs. Remembering that I once earned a reprieve when my pursuers thought I died in a car crash, I drove the station wagon to the edge of a cliff near the village, put it in neutral and gave it a shove. The results were as good as I could have hoped for. The car hit the rocks at the foot of the hill and burst into flames just as it bounced into the ocean. By the time they dredge the pieces out and realize I was not inside, I should be halfway to Guatemala.

Right now I am taking my lunch in an internet cafe a few miles north of the village where I sent Maria and her family off on their journey. This is a hard time for me. I really thought Maria could be "the one," and not like the forty-three or so other women I thought could be "the one" back in my days as dictator.

In fact I contacted Paul and told him I didn't think I had a reason to go on living. Always an encouraging person, he kindly reminded me that I have millions of dollars in cash stashed in a used Land Rover. That reminder brightened my outlook considerably. So just remember, friends, that there are few hardships so great that several carpetbags full of unmarked hundred-dollar bills can't mitigate them.

All the best -

ENP (the fugitive formerly known as Prince)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:03 am 
Site Admin

Some calling himself Louis Parker writes:

------------------------

I thought you might like to know some of the reasons why you are not getting enough organic & social media traffic for your website.
Note: We have Christmas offers on all our SEO plans, Email / Call us now and take advantage of these offers while they last!!!
I would like to update you that, your website is still not ranked on the top pages of Google SERPs for your popular keywords (Products).

. . . [Blah, Blah, Blah deleted]

Let me know your thoughts and looking forward to work together.
Best Regards,
Louis Parker | Senior SEO Adviser
louisparker@onlinetrafficgain.com

PS1: This is a onetime email and you may ask us to “REMOVE”.
PS2: If you are interested I will send more details on our “corporate identity”, “company profile”, “why you should choose us?”, “Price list”, “money back” etc. in my next mail.

--------------------------------

Dear Louis,
If this is a "onetime" email why do I keep getting it?

Also, if you expect me to take your offers seriously, why do you pretend to be from an American company when your e-mail is full of spelling and grammatical glitches that a native speaker would never make?

For reasons of space, I have deleted your list of reasons why this web site doesn't rank higher in Google searches, since it's the same exact list - word for word - that every other fake SEO sends me. You obviously don't know anything about the content of my site, and you wouldn't know a "related search term" for my site if it hit you between the eyes.

And I'm supposed to give you access to my sites' pages? Right.

On the other hand, I have to thank you for getting in touch, because people like you never contact a site that isn't already becoming successful without your help, so I take this as a positive sign. Also, you mention Christmas, which puts me in a generous mood.

Because of this positive note, I am in the mood to help you in your quest. I have a friend whose web page couldn't be any worse off than it is, so I don't think you're in any danger of damaging it in any way. The Exiled Nigerian Prince is trying very hard to rehabilitate his image from international criminal fugitive to victim and benefactor. To that end, he is constantly offering to send ridiculous amounts of money to SEOs who will get his web site out of the page-80 google limbo. Unfortunately, the people who have taken him up on his offer so far have just kept the money and not done anything but plant so many viruses on his site as to render it unusable. For some reason, I'm tempted to trust you to help him instead of hurting him.

Unfortunately, he is currently holed up in a small town just south of the Guatemala/Honduras border, trying to find an official he can bribe to let him into the Guatemala. So the only way he can send you the money you need to get started is for you to use his contact page to enter your bank account # and routing code.

Just go to http://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm and follow the instructions. As soon as the ENP has your information, he will deposit a small amount, say $20,000 to make certain you gave him the right information. As soon as you receive the money, please contact him again to let him know, and he'll send you another $80,000 to cover your startup expenses.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:41 pm 
Site Admin

Someone calling himself Tan Wong writes:

I am Mr.Tan Wong director of operations, HangSeng Bank,Hong Kong.I have urgent and confidential business proposition involving transfer. that will be of great benefit for both of us. I will give you more details as regards this transaction as soon as you notify me of your interest. Awaiting your urgent reply

Kind Regards
Tan Wong
wongtan266@gmail.com

------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Wong.

Thank you for getting in touch. Is this about the money that the Exiled Nigerian Prince was supposed to deposit in your account?

I'm very sorry, but he's been a little too busy lately to keep up with all of his business interests. Don't worry; he still has the $1.5 million he promised to deposit in your bank, but he's had a little trouble with the transfer mechanism. It seems that the HangSeng Bank of Hong Kong won't allow direct deposits that large into a commercial account. They will allow them into a private account, however. If you use the Exiled Nigerian Prince's contact page to send him your bank account number and routing code, he should be able to deposit the full sum promptly.

Just go to http://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm and follow the instructions there.

Hopefully, we'll have this all straightened out in no time.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:31 pm 
Site Admin

Someone calling himself Engr. Michael D.Aduda writes

Dear Friend
I have a Beneficial Business Project for you worth millions of dollars for our Benefit.
Can you handle this project?Can I give you this trust?
Please note that the deal required high level of maturity, honesty and secrecy because this involves moving or siphoning some m o n e y from my office, on trust to your hands or b a n k a c c o u n t. Also note that i will do everything to make sure that the m o n e y is moved as a purely l e g it i m a t e f u n d.I will give you details and procedure when i get your reply,
Best Regard,
Engr. Michael D.Aduda
Michael@videotron.ca
michaeld.aduda@yahoo.de

--------------------------

Dear Engr. D.Aduda
First of all, congratulations for attaining a position in which you have control over a great deal of money, something that engineers rarely accomplish. And this in spite of a disability that makes your thumbs shake so violently that you hit the spacebar when you shouldn't and don't hit it when you should. You truly have my respect.

Secondly, while I can't help you, except to make suggestions about your grammar, spelling, and capitalization issues, I have a friend who can - the Exiled Nigerian Prince, who has a great deal of experience in multinational transfers of large funds into and out of both commercial and personal bank accounts.

He is currently on a sort of "road trip" in Guatemala, but he tries to stop for the night in villages with internet cafes, so he should be online again within the next 24 hours. All you have to do to transfer the funds in question is to use the ENP's contact page to send him the bank account number and routing code you need to transfer the funds from, and the amount of funds you wish to transfer, and he will take care of the rest.

Just go to http://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm and follow the instructions there.

You asked if you can trust us. Well, if you can't trust the Exiled Nigerian Prince, who CAN you trust?
And regarding secrecy, we wouldn't DREAM of publishing your e-mail addresses here so that robospammers can pick them up and deluge you with ads for counterfeit pharmaceuticals or whatever. Mum's the word.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:53 am 
Site Admin

Someone calling himself Cory Judson wrote:

We can help your website to get on first page of Google and increase
the number of leads and sales you are getting from your website.
Please email us back for full proposal.

Best Regards
Cory Judson
cori.judson@gmail.com
1225 Wilshire Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA, 81611

--------------------------------------------------

Dear Cori,

Thank you for your kind offer. Unfortunately the web site you contacted me about is already on the first page of Google for most relevant searches and on the second page for the rest.

Wait, who am I kidding? You have no intention of helping me, just charging me money so you can take credit for accomplishing what I've already accomplished entirely by organic, content-driven methods.

Or worse, you just want FTP access so you can upload redirect viruses and worse to illicitly channel my would-be readers to sites that are paying to hijack them. Or worse, which I won't go into on a family site.

Oh, and you're not based in Los Angeles. The address you gave me is fake, and your IP places you in India. I have to say, I get e-mails from scammers and spammers and phishers every day, and your attempt to take me in is WAY down the list. It almost inspired my pity.

In fact, if you would like, I will put you in touch with scammers, spammers, and phishers who can really help you sharpen your game. But the introduction will cost you $250. If you think this can help your business plan, simply go to the Exiled Nigerian Prince content page, enter your bank account number and routing code, and the ENP will withdraw exactly $250. Then he will send you a list of contacts who will be glad to coach you in your nefarious endeavors.

The link is here: http://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm

How do I know the ENP will only withdraw $250? WOULD THE EXILED NIGERIAN PRINCE LIE TO YOU?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:54 am 
Site Admin

Someone calling himself Charles Brown writes:

Paul,
I would like to give you a proposal to build out the website for http://www.exilednigerianprince.com.
We are the Nations leading Small Business Internet Marketing Agency.
I can assure you that your new website will be ahead of your local competitors in search results.
I can be reached by phone today at 877-721-5568

Thank you,
Charles Brown
helpdesk@firstrepublicmails.co
877-721-5568
7522 Wiles Rd. Suite 101B
Coral Springs, FL 33067

--------Our response, after spending several minutes ROTFL------------

[Actually, that was as far as I got. This seems to be an actual - if not necessarily first-rate - business that trolls the internet looking for new domain registrations and offering to build web pages. I can't help but question the Internet "savvy" of someone who would offer to build a web page named after one of the most famous Internet scams. I have left his contact information available in case you think this is the person you need for your project.]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

Attachment:
boromir_enp.jpg
boromir_enp.jpg [ 29.75 KiB | Viewed 17695 times ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Someone calling himself John Miller writes:

My name is John and I represent Flexus Solutions, an IT company providing web solutions to startups, small & mid-sized business. The reason for me to contact you is regarding your domain (http://www.exilednigerianprince.com) and see if you are interested in hiring an experienced professional firm to get your website complete.

Flexus have been in industry for more than 8 years and have served more than 2500+ clients across the globe. With more than 250+ In-house employees, we have been helping clients with our services that are mostly needed by everyone these days. We build, maintain and promote your websites (business/personal) over the internet. Websites developed by us are well recognized and awesome to use. Our prices starts at just $20 per hour with amazing customer and technical support.

[Hype deleted for brevity]

I would hope to hear back from you and would like to see if we can be of any use for your business. We can surely do good business and I would appreciate if you could spare 15 minutes of your time for no obligation consultation.

I look forward to your positive reply!
Thanks,
John Miller
Account Manager
Flexus Solutions LLC
1-844-884-4428 x 301
(O): +1-914-301-3560
(E): john.miller@theflexus.com
(W): http://www.theflexus.com

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are personalized. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof. If you do not wish to receive my email in future, Click Unsubscribe me from this list

-------------------------------------------

[More ROTFL deleted. Would YOU go out of your way to promote your services to a domain named after one of the biggest scams in Internet history?

We have retained the actual contact information from this would-be vendor in case you don't mind hiring the congenitally clueless to do your web programming.

Do you think I'll get in trouble for not deleting the e-mail immediately according to their "personalized" instructions, which, by the way, have been used word-for-word by half of the internet spammers in the world? ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:45 am 
Site Admin

Attachment:
bill_n_ted.jpg
bill_n_ted.jpg [ 9.29 KiB | Viewed 17673 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:06 am 

My friends, I come to you with a heavy heart. Having safely made the crossing into Guatemala, I learned on the local news that my pursuers were close at hand. As I understand it, they now include:

- The drug kingpin whose car full of refined cocaine I inadvertently knocked off a cliff, an about fifteen of his goons
- 3 of my former secret service agents (the fourth was given leave because his wife is about to have a baby. If you see this, Mickey, my best wishes to your family! Let me know where to deposit the baby's college fund for you.)
- About 35 treasure/bounty hunters who were fooled by the fake wanted poster into thinking I was worth following. Why are people so willing to believe everything they read on the internet, anyway?

In fact, there were so many people armed with everything from machetes to machine guns that they quite overwhelmed the border crossing where I had to spend real money bribing people to let me in. I wonder if I can get a refund?

Worse yet, the government of Guatemala, confused and frightened by the events, determined that I was spearheading an invasion of their country and set out to track me down and arrest me. I barely had time to hide my Land Rover in the brush before they caught me. Now I am sitting in a Guatemalan jail awaiting transportation to the provincial capital. I know that I could bribe the locals to set me free if I just had access to enough of my money. Of course I don't want to give them the location of my Land Rover, because then they would just take everything and murder me in the brush.

But they have given me access to the internet so I can appeal for outside help. They won't let me transfer money directly into their accounts because their country's auditors might catch them. So our plan is for me to transfer some sum, say $15,000,000 into your bank account, then for you to allow us to transfer the money back out of the account to my guards, leaving you a transfer fee of $1,500,000 for your inconvenience.

If you think you can help me out this way, please go to our contact page and enter the requested information.

http://creekdontrise.com/enp.htm

If you are the first kindhearted person who will help me out, I promise that your world is about to be rocked by life-changing events!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 322 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 33  Next